Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Speak Out!

So the Pope declares humanity's existence is imperiled because 10% of humans have a different sexual orientation to the other 90%. Oh please! Thank goodness there are those speaking out against this idiocy.

Today, Desmond Tutu excoriated South Africa's position in the UN vis-a-vis Mugabe and said that South Africa has lost the moral high ground by not condemning the disgraceful behaviour of Mugabe and his supporters. Earlier, Tutu had said that Mugabe should be removed, by force if necessary.

No comments: